Contact Centre Club Expo is an annual yearlong digital expo of suppliers into the UK contact centre industry.
The first annual Expo was held in 2014 and has since evolved and grown to 41 product and service categories.
Our aim each year is to deliver the most comprehensive listing of contact centre industry suppliers possible. Each December, our team researches the product and service categories, refreshing past entries and adding new entrants.
Click the most appropriate section FAQs below to learn more about how to advertise on this website and upgrade your profile.
- Where did the idea for Contact Centre Club Expo come from?
- Why should I have a brand presence on this website?
- Where will the eyeballs come from?
- How can I set up a free Basic Profile in one or more product category?
- Why should I upgrade my free Basic Profile?
- What are the profile upgrade options and how much do they cost?
- What do I get for the Silver Profile Upgrade?
- What do I get for the Featured Supplier Upgrade?
- What is a PowerProfile™?
- Does the website work on mobile devices?
- Who do I contact to discuss or purchase my profile upgrade?
1. Where did the idea for Contact Centre Club Expo come from?
Good question! Well, the UK contact centre media space is pretty fragmented. There are a number of magazine websites for call centres and a number of association websites, but none of these come close to providing a one-stop destination offering a comprehensive listing of suppliers.
General search engine results are often biased towards major global advertisers and often provide results that are not pertinent to the country you are in.
The combination of the above, makes searching for contact centre suppliers inefficient and frustrating. This provides a big gap in the market for a one-stop web destination for the research of contact centre suppliers.
Contact Centre Club Expo has been established to provide that one-stop destination.
It is our mission to deliver the most comprehensive listing of suppliers in each product category, making supplier searches both time-efficient and accurate.
2. Why should I have a brand presence on this website?
Contact Centre Club Expo is a modern-day marketplace, bringing together both buyers and sellers to facilitate efficient trading.
It is our ambition to have all suppliers represented on the website in their relevant categories. Your brand presence will increase the quality of the Contact Centre Club Expo offering and give you the opportunity to receive buyer enquiries.
Without a brand presence your company will not be part of the Contact Centre Club Expo marketplace and will miss out on buyer enquiries.
3. Where will the eyeballs come from?
The Contact Centre Club Expo website is built using the latest responsive design and will be optimised for all major search engines. Over time the site will rise through the rankings.
However, the website is not reliant on search engines for high value, decision-maker eyeballs.
Contact Centre Club Expo is the exclusive supplier-listing partner for the Contact Centre CLUB™ of Great Britain with over 11,000 members, the Directors’ Club GB & NI (1900+ members), the UK Contact Centre Managers Forum (500+ members) and the Directors’ Club Newswire website.
The Contact Centre Club Expo website and its Linkedin.com group will be marketed to the members of the above organisations, plus directly to 15,000 industry leaders in our marketing database.
It is our ambition to become the UK’s number one marketplace for contact centre products and services.
4. How can I set up a free Basic Profile in one or more product category?
It’s simple! Fill out the form below and press submit. Your request for inclusion will be reviewed and you will be emailed once your Basic Profiles have been added to the relevant categories.
5. Why should I upgrade my free Basic Profile?
All suppliers on Expo begin with a Basic Profile. There is no charge for this at all. You get your company name, the categories you have an offering in, and your website homepage. This gives you a presence but it doesn’t jump out at the visitor.
Each product and service category has dynamic re-ordering of the Basic Profiles each time the webpage is refreshed. Therefore, your profile may appear at the top of the listing on one visitor’s viewing and at the bottom on another.
You can ensure your company has a fixed placement within the top group of exhibitors by upgrading to a Silver Profile. Other benefits of a Silver Profile include a logo and additional contact information.
If you are not happy just being one of the top group, you can upgrade further to be our Featured Supplier.
Purchasing the Featured Supplier Upgrade will guarantee you are at the top of the category listing for a whole year!
6. What are the profile upgrade options and how much do they cost?
Silver Profile Upgrade: £150 plus VAT per product category for one year
Silver Profile Upgrade Package: £500 plus VAT for 5 Silver Upgrades for one year
Featured Supplier Upgrade: £500 plus VAT per product category for one year
Add a PowerProfile link to all your upgraded profiles for £500 + VAT for one year. Ask us for details of this enhancement.
7. What do I get for the Silver Profile Upgrade?
If you want to elevate your brand towards the top of your product category listing, stand out with a full colour logo, and provide prospects with more means of contacting you, then a Silver Profile Upgrade is for you.
Silver Profile Upgrade is £150 plus VAT per product category for one year.
The Silver Profile Upgrade provides:
- Profile elevation to the Silver supplier group at the top of the category listing. You will also maintain your position in the Silver supplier group for the whole year.For example, if you are the first company to upgrade to a Silver Profile in a product category, then you will remain at the top of Silver supplier group for the whole year. At the end of the year, if you renew your Silver Profile Upgrade (without the break) you will maintain the top Silver position.
- Your brand logo will be placed in the top right corner of your profile.
- Additional contacts and communication links, including: 1 x Telephone Number; 1 x Email Address; 1 x Webpage Link; 1 x Twitter Link; 1 x Linkedin.com Link
Below is an example of a Silver Profile Upgrade.
8. What do I get for the Featured Supplier Upgrade?
If your company wants to ensure top billing in a product category then upgrading to Featured Supplier status is a must!
There is only one Featured Supplier for each product category.
Featured Supplier Upgrade is £500 plus VAT per product category for one year.
You get all of the add-ons of the Silver Profile Upgrade, plus your company profile has its own separate tile at the top of the product category listing with a Featured badge in the top left corner.
At the end of the year, you have the right to renew your Featured Supplier status for the next 12 months.
Below is an example of a Featured Supplier Upgrade.
9. What is a PowerProfile™?
Once you have upgraded your Basic Profile to Silver or Featured, you can add another enhancement – the PowerProfile™.
A PowerProfile™ is your company’s homepage on the Contact Centre Club Expo website. Your PowerProfile™ will include:
- Full colour logo
- Up to 500 words to summarise your offering
- Telephone number and contact links (same as Silver Profile Upgrade)
- Up to 6 case studies
- One video embed (optional)
- Up to 10 useful links
Once you have purchased a PowerProfile™, a link to your PowerProfile™ will be placed at the bottom left of your company profile across the Contact Centre EXPO™ website.
Below is an example of a Silver profile with a PowerProfile™ link at the bottom left corner. Click on the Read our PowerProfile™ link to see an example.
Contact Centre Club Expo
- Speech Analytics
- Text Analytics
- Call Recording
- Customer Feedback
- Cloud Contact Centre
- Live Chat
- Multi-Channel Contact Centre
10. Does the website work on mobile devices?
Yes. The Contact Centre Club Expo website is built using responsive design, meaning the site scales to fit neatly to all sizes of screen from big desktops to small smartphones.
11. Who do I contact to discuss or purchase my profile upgrade?
To discuss or purchase your profile upgrade, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can use the Live Chat function on the bottom right hand side of the page.